Adaptronic Modular ECU eMod009 for S4 RX-7 FC3s
By Essex Rotary • 25 November, 2017 • 3:34 pm
This product is one of Adaptonic’s plug-in ECUs, also called eMod009. It’s a direct plug and play for S4 Mazda RX7 FC.
Our main objective in creating the Adaptronic Modular ECU line is to work towards Adaptronic’s mission which is to give people control. In doing this, we came up with a system which would give people greater flexibility and at the same time, overcome the limitations of our main product line, the Select ECU’s.
- Modular system, so that people can buy hardware upgrades later as their needs develop (eg additional inputs, outputs, or specific functions, eg drive by wire or built-in lambda)
- Offer a waterproof option, using Superseal connectors
- Wireless communication
- Fast USB communication, requiring no drivers
- Headphone port for listening to the knock sensor while tuning
- 4 x serial in ports
- 1 x CAN port
- Power over USB to do loading of maps, firmware etc without having to provide it with 12V power
- 32MB of onboard logging to flash
- Exception logging, able to detect faults and log a bunch of things that happen around the same time to help with ECU setup and tech support
- Bigger maps, more of them, and more dedicated maps.
- Tested to MIL-STD-202G, a military vibration standard, which varies the frequency and peaks at 7.5g of oscillating acceleration